- Our Managing the Mobile Workforce Tools and Tips Webinar is Next Week
- Engagement On The Go with David Zinger of the Employee Engagement Network
- My first magazine cover – move over A-Listers!
- Our Interview with “Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It” co-author Jody Thompson
- Our American Management Association Webinar
- Snowmageddon and the Mobile Workforce | Managing the Mobile Workforce on Free Chapter 5 Strategic Leadership in a Virtual World
- Tweets that mention Mobile Workers Have Always Reached for the Stars | Managing the Mobile Workforce -- Topsy.com on Mobile Workers Have Always Reached for the Stars
- Michael Kroth on What’s the relationship between technology and motivating mobile workers?
- Clemons on Clemons / Kroth Presentation Citrix Managing The Mobile Workforce
Tag Archives: #MMWF
OK, I’ve never had paparazzi follow me, or groupies, or anyone, actually, other than friends from whom I borrowed a book or hammer or the like who were tracking me down. But I must admit that when David and I got our … Continue reading
Craig Lund gives a great review of our book in Metro Canada this morning. ”Building Trust is Key to the Mobile Workforce” is the title. In it, he says that the mobile workforce model has “endless potential” but that it’s … Continue reading
We were so pleased to be mentioned by Telework Exchange Senior Fellow Josh Sawislak in his Huffington Post blog, The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good. In the article he calls Managing the Mobile Workforce “very informative and easy … Continue reading
Regardless of your party or political perspective, if you’ve been contemplating moving to a mobile workforce or becoming a mobile worker yourself you had to be jumping up and down cheering while listening to the president’s State of the Union … Continue reading
Nan Russell really cares about work and – importantly – about the workforce. In my interview about Managing the Mobile Workforce she asked insightful questions and I think people will not only enjoy but be informed by listening to our … Continue reading
We had a great time talking about our book with Dave Summers at the American Management Association. You can find the interview here: http://bit.ly/filiSp. It’s about 15 minutes and Dave asked us some excellent questions about reducing the “distance” between … Continue reading